Our transactions are usually documented with one or more of the following forms:
BlackBerry Limited (“BlackBerry”) acquired Good Technology Corporation (“Good” or “BlackBerry”) on October 30, 2015. Good is now an affiliate of BlackBerry.
For the new Good software and services that are being licensed and/or sold as of January 26, 2016 which may be viewed here, the terms and conditions applicable to the use of the specific software or the provision of the applicable service purchased can be found at: http://us.blackberry.com/legal.html , unless expressly superseded by a written agreement between BlackBerry and the respective customer executed after January 26, 2016.
Legacy Good Software and Services
If Customer is renewing or has previously purchased Good Legacy software and/or services then the following applies to the renewals and/or previous purchases.
The Good legacy software and services that are not part of the new software and services offerings are usually transacted with one or more of the following forms:
- For a description of Suite components, please refer to the Licensing Overview for Good Product Suites
- Good Software License and Services Agreement
Applies to Good for Enterprise®, Good Share™, Good Connect™, Good Access™, Good Vault™, Good Mobile Manager™, Good Dynamics®, Good Mobility Manager™, Good Operations Manager™, Good Support Manager™, Good Service Manager™ (MSM), AppCentral™.
- Good Terms of Service for Enterprise Software as a Service Offerings – Good Cloud Offerings
- App Central SaaS Agreement
NOTE: Customers in China must manually sign an agreement. Please contact email@example.com
For End Users
For Mobile Client Apps (EULAs):
- Good Enterprise Client Software - End User License Agreement (EULA)
- Good for You™ - End User License Agreement (EULA)
For Macheen Products and Services:
For Good Dynamics:
For Professional Services:
- Acceptable Use Policy
- Support and Maintenance Terms and Conditions
- Copyright, Trademark and Patent Information
- Network Coverage
- Software Licensed from Third Parties (Under Construction)
- Export Control Information
- Third Party Software