Good Technology Enhances Mobile Collaboration Solution with Secure File Sharing, SharePoint Access and Instant Messaging for Mobile Enterprises
Oct 17, 2012 | Sydney, Australia
Good Technology™, the leader in secure enterprise mobility, today announced two new additions to its Mobile Collaboration solution—Good Share™ and Good Connect™—which allow mobile workers to access SharePoint and other corporate file shares, send secure instant messages, edit documents and send and receive email, all in a seamless, secure workflow. Together with the Good Dynamics® ecosystem of secure business productivity applications, Good’s Mobile Collaboration solution allows enterprise IT leaders to effectively:
- Increase employee productivity with a secure, end-to-end mobile collaboration workflow.
- Provide flexibility and app choice to mobile workers, without compromising data security.
- Reduce the cost and complexity of managing collaboration apps by using a single, integrated infrastructure.
"There’s no question that today’s workforce is mobile. Enterprises looking to make their employees more productive and effective, better communicate with partners and service their customers need a new approach to collaboration that emphasizes mobility, productivity, and real-time access from any device," said Jim Watson, VP & Corporate General Manager APAC, Good Technology. "With the addition of Good Share and Good Connect, Good now provides the only complete mobile collaboration solution that is fully secure and compliant".
Good’s improved Mobile Collaboration solution includes:
- Good Share: A secure mobile file sharing and data syncing technology that builds on the Copiun TrustedShare™ technology to enable business workers to easily access, sync and share enterprise information located on SharePoint or other file repositories from anywhere, at any time, using their mobile phone or tablet.
- Good Connect: An instant messaging client that safely and securely routes instant messages from behind the firewall, to mobile devices using FIPS-certified AES encryption libraries to protect sensitive business communications. Good Connect lets employees collaborate with colleagues in real-time, as well as view availability, send and receive secure instant messages, initiate a phone call or send a secure email with just one tap.
- Good for Enterprise™: Good’s award-winning secure email and browser application, seamlessly interoperates with Good Share and Good Connect, to provide workers with secure access to corporate email and PIM data, Intranet portals, and Web-based enterprise apps.
- Good Dynamics Partner Apps: Built on the Good Dynamics® platform, the Good Dynamics ecosystem of partner applications provide secure, managed productivity applications that extend Good’s Mobile Collaboration solution to include document editing, PDF annotation, and public cloud storage. Leading productivity applications such as iAnnotate, Picsel, Good Reader, Box and NetDocuments leverage Good Dynamics AppKinetics™ – Good’s patent pending app-to-app secure data exchange technology – to enable seamless workflow and data protection.
"As the leading publisher of consumer enthusiast magazines such as Black Belt, Yoga Journal, and Backpacker, collaboration is critically important, and Good makes it easy for our employees to consult with their colleagues, ignite discussions, work on deliverables with a team, and share materials from anywhere with just a few clicks from a mobile device," said Nelson Saenz, Vice President of IT for Active Interest Media. "When employees are traveling, keeping pace with regular deadlines and staying connected to company resources is essential. Good’s collaboration solutions allow us to increase mobile worker productivity while keeping our data secure."
Good’s Mobile Collaboration solution makes it easy for IT to empower employees with productivity applications that enhance real-time communication and collaboration, while protecting corporate data. For example, using the Good Mobile Collaboration solution, an employee can access a document on SharePoint from their tablet, send an instant message to a colleague to ask a quick question about a particular detail within the document, then edit and email the updated file to a customer or prospect, all within a unified, secure workflow.
In today’s BYOD world, having a single solution that increases employee collaboration, productivity and real-time business insight – while also protecting enterprise data across applications, networks and devices – is a win-win. For more information on Good’s Mobile Collaboration solution, please visit: http://www1.good.com/secure-mobility-solution/secure-mobile-collaboration.html
About Good Technology
Good Technology, the leader in secure enterprise mobility solutions, creates a world where employees can securely connect, communicate, and collaborate using their personal iOS, Android, and Windows Phone devices. A world where IT can manage mobile apps, devices and enterprise data simply and safely to increase overall business productivity. A world where business information can travel wherever it needs to go, without putting sensitive enterprise or personal data at risk. Good Technology’s customers include more than 4,000 organisations worldwide, including FORTUNE 100™ leaders in financial services, healthcare, retail, telecommunications, manufacturing, legal, and government. Learn more at www.good.com.
BlackBerry Media Relations
Phone: +1 415 794 7171
BlackBerry is securing a connected world, delivering innovative solutions across the entire mobile ecosystem and beyond. We secure the world’s most sensitive data across all end points – from cars to smartphones – making the mobile-first enterprise vision a reality. Founded in 1984 and based in Waterloo, Ontario, BlackBerry operates offices in North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Asia Pacific and Latin America. The Company trades under the ticker symbols “BB” on the Toronto Stock Exchange and “BBRY” on the NASDAQ. For more information, visit www.BlackBerry.com.