Good for Government™
Deliver government-level encryption of agency email, contacts, calendar, and intranet access on iOS, Android, and Windows Phone devices.
It’s not enough to require that your agency employees protect their mobile devices with passwords. Your agency needs complete data loss protection that can actually stop sensitive data from falling into the wrong hands—whether it’s in transit, at rest, or behind your firewall.
Good provides the pinnacle in government mobile device security solutions and safeguards your data while supporting the way your agency’s employees work. On each employee device, Good’s secure container separates personal data from government information, ensuring security and privacy. And Good’s streamlined collaboration applications give employees secure mobile access to secure communication tools and agency applications. As a result, your employees can compose, send, receive, and read encrypted and signed email messages without putting your data at risk.
With Good, your IT staff can perform remote mobile device management from a single console. They can easily ensure that your devices are remaining in compliance by enforcing security policies for strong passwords, data encryption, and detection of jailbroken or rooted devices.
If your agency is building and distributing its own apps, Good lets you create and manage your own app store. You can use Good’s app development platform to build encryption right into your apps. That’s just one reason why Good is the choice of the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD), as well as other government agencies and portals.
Good for Government delivers:
- Goverment mobile device management and platform support for iOS, Android, and Windows Phone devices.
- A mobile messaging platform that earned the Army’s Authority to Operate.
- Mobile management software designed to meet DoD Directive Number 8100.2 and Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12 (HSPD 12).
- Seamless integration with NSA-approved Bluetooth Smartcard readers, DoD Global Directory Services, Public Key Environment (PKE), and more.
- Public Key Infrastructure support that works with the DoD PKI.
- Bluetooth and USB Common Access Card that simplifies compliance with security directives using a simple three-click CAC pairing process.
- Automatic, server-based certificate verification to reduce bandwidth and device process load.