What’s New in Good for Enterprise – iOS v2.0
Good for Enterprise – iOS v2.0 makes it even easier for mobile professionals to get work done while ensuring corporate data is managed and protected.
Improved User Experience
- Bolder, Modern Look and Feel: Revamped user interface with more vibrant color and streamlined navigation make it easier to move between email, calendar, contacts, tasks and get work done faster
- Improved Calendar Experience: Improved reliability of calendar
- Calendar Attachments1: Prepare for meetings on-the-go by viewing attachments in calendar events
- Secure Photo Snap and Share2: Capture and share photos of whiteboard sessions or job sites without worrying about the image ending up in a cloud repository. IT has control over business photos while your personal photos stay private.
- Tasks / ToDo’s1: Sync Microsoft Outlook Tasks or Lotus Notes To Do's. Create, view, and edit tasks. Assign priority, due date, reminder date and start date.
- Customizable Navigation Bar: Personalize the way you work by re-ordering the apps on the navigation bar
- Quick Start Guide: Easily learn about new features
- .MSG File Attachments1: Open, view, and save .MSG email attachments (Exchange only)
- Contacts Sub-Folders1: View contact sub-folders such as SFA or CRM contacts (Exchange only)
Enhanced Security and Management
- Email Classification2: Reduce inadvertent exposure of sensitive emails by classifying messages as public, internal, classified and more
- Domino Encrypted Email Support1: View Domino encrypted email (Domino only)
- Secure Browser Improvements: Support for HTML 5, Kerberos and pop-up windows
- Support for File Import-Only Policy2: Support for newly added management policy that allows import only of files from 3rd party document editing applications to Good for Enterprise
- Support for More iOS MDM Capabilities2,3: Support for newly added application whitelist and blacklist management policies
- Danish Language Support