What's New in Good for Enterprise -
Good for Enterprise – Android v2.0 makes it even easier for mobile professionals to get work done while ensuring corporate data is managed and protected.
Improved User Experience
- Bolder, Modern Look and Feel: Revamped user interface with more vibrant color and streamlined navigation make it easier to get your work done faster
- Improved Calendar Experience: Improved reliability of calendar
- Calendar Attachments1: Prepare for meetings on-the-go by viewing attachments in calendar events
- Contacts Sub-folder1: View contact sub-folders such as SFA or CRM contacts. (Exchange only)
Enhanced Security and Management
- Email Classification2: Reduce inadvertent exposure of sensitive emails by classifying messages as public, internal, classified and more
- Domino Encrypted Email Support1: View Domino encrypted emails (Domino only)
- Secure Browser Improvements: Support for Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) webkit and HTML 5. Configure HTTP and HTTPS3 proxy settings and exceptions.
- Support for File Import-Only Policy2: Support for newly added management policy that allows import only of files from third party document editing applications to Good for Enterprise
- Support for Application Blacklist2: Support for newly added application blacklist management policy
- Danish Language Support