Ensure Uptime for Mobility Services
The last thing IT needs is for the first notice of a significant mobility service issue to come from its mobile users - or the CIO. As mobility becomes a core part of the enterprise, IT will have to support more and more mobile users, while reducing support costs and adhering to strict SLAs.
Mobile Service Management
With Mobile Service Management from Good you can reduces mobility costs without impacting service quality. With it, you can restore normal mobility service up to 80% faster—and often before mobile users are even aware.
Patented continuous monitoring of user transaction flows power live user-level service quality. Users can check their mobility statuses in real time, 24/7, and resolve their own issues quickly and correctly the first time—without IT intervention. Lower cost regional or centralized help-desk staff can solve users’ inbound calls without escalations. Transform your business: with Mobile Service Management from Good, IT delivers the high mobile service levels that end users demand, at the lowest cost and risk to the organization.
- Real-time monitoring. Gain end-to-end visibility across multiple mobility servers and mail platforms via device-level dashboards.
- Automated baselining. Learn normal performance across users, groups, platforms, servers, carriers, and services via an integrated correlation engine.
- Predictive device analytics. Continually monitor the mobility infrastructure, receive forewarnings on potential failures and resolution recommendations.
- Root-cause analysis. Quickly identify the cause of the issue with intuitive visuals and reports.
- Rapid resolution. Instantly diagnose hard-to-find problems and resolve issues with one click.
- Lower support costs. Empower help-desk staff to solve the majority of support calls the first time, typically in 3 minutes or less.
- User self-service. Empower users with device enrollment or migration, real-time status check, and service issues resolution.