Mobile Lifecycle Management
Manage App and Device Lifecycle
Smart devices and mobile apps have proven invaluable, and BYOD popularity continues to rise. Today IT departments must enable mobile productivity, while also ensuring the security of corporate data—all while adhering to strict SLAs.
BoxTone for Good
BoxTone for Good provides mobile device management (MDM) and mobile app management (MAM) capabilities that allow enterprise IT to manage large-scale deployments of mobile devices within corporate networks. IT can configure/update device setting over the air and ensure safe access to proprietary business information from managed devices. It’s everything you need to configure, deploy, secure, support, and monitor mobile apps.
BoxTone for Good also lets enterprise IT automatically control device and app lifecycle on any managed device, whether corporate-issued or personally owned, eliminating risks of gaps or manual error.
- Setup rapidly. Enable self-enrollment of mobile devices for use within the enterprise environment.
- Manage devices. Automate device configuration and auto-wipe data based on user’s enterprise Active Directory status.
- Inventory assets. Track metrics like device status, ownership, utilization, and productivity.
- Control policy. Apply mobile policy settings based on existing enterprise Active Directory policy groups.
- Enforce compliance. Ensure that IT policies, configurations, and security settings remain enforced.
- Catalog apps. Make any mobile app (HTML5 or native, off-the-shelf or in-house custom) available based on Active Directory user groups.
- Manage apps. Auto-deploy, update, and wipe any app based on whitelists/blacklists or changes in Active Directory, mobile policy, or app versions.
- Report on analytics. Drive decisions with real-time mobile status and security metrics across users, devices, apps, and services.