Mobile Business Intelligence
Provide mobile business intelligence security for your business-critical information and analytics data
Your business intelligence (BI) platform powers your company’s competitive advantage. Your employees’ mobile devices keep them productive whether they’re in the office or on the road. By securely combining the two, you can enable higher quality analytics without compromising data security.
Good has partnered with market-leading BI application providers, such as Roambi and Microstrategy, who have integrated Good Dynamics mobile BI security into their mobile applications. Good delivers the data protection you require, with the instant access to BI information your users need to make informed decisions while on-the-go. As your mobile users access sensitive business analytics content, Good encrypts data in transit and at rest. Good also provides a secure container that separates corporate data from personal information, protecting personal privacy and making BYOD programs easier to support.
In addition to our Good Dynamics-enabled partner solutions, you can leverage the Good Dynamics application development platform to build security into your own mobile applications. With Good’s development platform, you can rapidly build, deploy, and manage secure mobile apps, including those that enable remote BI. By doing so, you can boost employee productivity by enabling access to real-time bi-directional data for accurate decision-making – anytime, anywhere.
Good’s secure mobile business intelligence security solutions let you:
- Block threats to mobile BI apps with enterprise-grade security.
- Secure iOS apps at a higher level of integrity than with any mobile device management solution on the market.
- Encrypt BI data at the application level.
- Deploy BI apps to employee-owned mobile devices with total confidence.
- Enhance compliance with stringent enterprise mobile security policies.
- Separate BI data from personal data using a secure container.
- Create encrypted BI app connections through the Good Technology Network Operations Center (NOC).