Bring Your Own Device (BYOD)
Boost employee productivity and satisfaction – while cutting costs.
When employees bring their devices, Good brings the security. Good ensures that your BYOD program will be a secure, workable strategy that paves the way to dramatically lower costs. With Good, even companies in the most security-conscious, regulated industries can meet data privacy and compliance requirements without affecting users’ productivity or touching their personal information.
As smartphones and personal mobile devices grow in popularity, the line between workplace and home is becoming blurred. The time has never been better to offer a secure BYOD program that maximizes the productivity of your mobile employees. Good’s secure container places an unbreachable partition between personal and business data to protect email and other programs. As a result, you can deploy BYOD with total confidence that your confidential data and applications will remain secure.
Good's Bring Your Own Device solutions:
- Boost loyalty and morale by letting employees choose the smartphone, tablet, or other mobile device they want to use.
- Protect user privacy and critical information by using Good’s secure container to separate personal and company data.
- Cut device and carrier costs by running a BYOD program that reduces the need for company-owned devices.
- Block unauthorized devices from your network by leveraging Good’s secure Network Operations Center (NOC).
- Improve user productivity by providing access to secure collaboration solutions (email, PIM, calendar), intranet, and in-house or third-party mobile applications.
- Offer best practice recommendations to help you develop your company's bring-your-own-device policies such as reimbursements and stipends.
Good's Win-Win Secure Mobile Application Platform
Good's unique "containerization" places an unbreachable partition between personal and business data for solid information integrity that protects email and other programs. Increasing employee mobility is bringing workplace and home closer, while smartphones and personal mobile devices grow in popularity. So the time has never been better to maximize employee productivity and ensure security and compliance. Good lets you bring your own device with total confidence that your confidential data and applications are secure.
Contact us to see what Good's BYOD security and management can do for your company.