Implement the secure mobile device management and data loss prevention your clinicians' mobile devices require.
Your clinicians are bringing more and more smartphones and tablets into the workplace. Good's healthcare solutions help you ensure mobile device security so you can focus on addressing the unique challenges of managing your healthcare organization.
As your clinicians work on their Android, iOS, and Windows Phone devices, Good for Enterprise prevents data loss by encrypting data in transit and at rest. Good also gives your clinicians the benefits of integrated mobile collaboration by providing secure access to common desktop tools such as email and browser.
With Good, you can also enhance mobile security at the app level. Good Dynamics lets your developers incorporate Good's proven security technologies into your corporate apps. Developers can take advantage of secure container, encryption, secure network operations center (NOC), secure remote application management, and application-level policies as they build.
Good solutions also make life easier for your IT staff. Good's secure enterprise app store makes it simple to distribute and manage your in-house apps. By automatically pushing policies and secure apps to employee mobile devices, IT can more easily support Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) programs that save you money.
Good solutions help healthcare organizations:
- Improve patient relations. Let employees communicate freely by allowing them to access patient data securely on your corporate intranet and network.
- Raise healthcare practitioners' productivity. Help your employees get more done by providing secure access to email and calendar, contacts, browser, and file and document management.
- Accelerate decision-making. Provide secure intranet access so your mobile clinicians can approve patient care and collaborate on diagnoses.
- Protect patient information. Use strong encryption to secure patient data and other confidential information on devices and over-the-air. Wipe data remotely when clinicians lose devices. Block sensitive data from being sent or backed up to consumer applications. And use Good's secure NOC to check for compliance before allowing devices to access your network.
- Respect employee privacy. Good's secure container separates personal and company data, protecting employee information from being exposed to your network.
- Reduce costs. Support BYOD initiatives that help you reduce device and data plan expenses while boosting employee satisfaction.
- Comply with healthcare industry regulations. Help your healthcare organization address ARRA, HIPAA, HITECH Act, and other stringent regulatory standards for sensitive data protection.