Mobility Summit – Washington, D.C.
Date: Tuesday, December 3, 2013
Time: 12:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Location: The W Hotel
Discover mobile strategies to address today's and tomorrow’s mobility challenges and understand:
- Good’s company vision and strategy
- Tactical methodologies for transitioning Blackberry users including Common Criteria and FIPS certified encryption
- How Your peers are approaching secure mobility in Government and Enterprise during a moderated panel discussion
- Creating the mobile experience users want with the security and compliance IT needs
- Building secure workflows between apps from ISVs, Good and your own organization
- The latest innovations in the Good Secure Mobility Solution, including product demonstrations
It's the must-attend event of 2013 for CIOs, CTOs, Chief Security Officers and those with responsibility for secure mobility in Government and Enterprise.
* Indicates a required field
Thank you for registering for the event!
Thank you for your registration. You will receive an email confirmation shortly. If you have any questions about the event please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be sure to follow us on Twitter at @good_technology to stay current on the latest in enterprise mobility.